Easy and simple waffles

Yum

   
What can you do on a rainy and lazy Sunday afternoon? In my house: waffles!!! I haven`t made them for some time, so I was really happy that I didn`t forget my recipe. 



So, my recipe for the simple waffles is this:

  • 260 gr flour
  • 400 ml milk
  • 120 ml oil
  • 1-2 spoons sugar
  • 2 eggs (or 1 if it`s big)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • a pinch of salt
   From this recipe, you get about 16 waffles, the thin ones. My family loves very much these waffles, so I doubled all the ingredients, to make more. As you see, this recipe needs a small quantity of sugar. This is a very good thing for the ones who have diabetes, as my father does.   

   First, you mingle the eggs and then add slowly the milk and
flour(mingled with the baking powder). Then add slowly the sugar, oil, and salt, and mingle it well. You can use the electric mixer, but I am used to making the composition with a wooden spoon. The choice is yours.

After the composition is done, just let the waffle maker warm, and you can start making them. 



     If you have a waffle maker like I do, you should try and make little heart waffle sandwiches. You can fill them with anything you want. I like them with jam, chocolate, and I discovered that they`re very good with cheese too. Try any combination that you want. They will be great! Enjoy :)





Don`t forget to pin or share if you like this recipe!

Linking up with these amazing parties, check them out HERE .



35 comments :

  1. I have taken note and will try out soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who would be very happy if I made waffles, so maybe I should just do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love waffles and these are so cute! Heart shaped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do have a waffle maker - we lived in Belgium for many years - I do love your heart shaped maker! Maybe we should have waffles for tea? :)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried them with tea, but it`s a good idea :)

      Delete
  5. I've never made waffles before, but love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get myself one of those heart shaped waffle makers and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waffles are my husband's breakfast speciality. Our grandchildren now ask for "Papa's waffles". He doesn't make his in fancy shapes, though. Yours look delicious! Lovely W post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waffles are a good use of somewhat sour milk!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the recipe! Waffles from Gouda are a delicacy with us!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never made them but I do enjoy the eating of waffles and your heart shaped ones would be irresistible.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. This might just be my favorite W since I love food. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing beats making something yummy on a rainy afternoon. Your plate is very pretty. Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your waffles look yummy, and they're so pretty too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get another waffle maker! I used to make waffles for the boys all the time when they were little. I think it died out and I just never bought another one, but need to do so soon! Yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I was younger, I made waffles frequently. I haven't had a waffle maker in years but you've inspired me to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`m happy that you miss the waffle days :) I hope you`ll make some soon.

      Delete
  16. I love waffles, and heart shaped ones? I'm all in- pass the syrup. Thank you so much for sharing at My Busy Beehive's #beeparty this week. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute. I haven't made waffles yet, seeing this cute little hearts makes me want to buy a waffle maker soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cristina these look so delicious. I seriously need to get a waffle maker. Half the fun is in the shapes. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You`re right Mary, half the fun is in the shapes.

      Delete
  19. I love waffles and don't make them near enough. Thank you for sharing at Ravenwould.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love waffles and the easier the recipe the better so thank you for the recipe Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Waffles are so fun!! Thanks for the recipe!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com
    #fdflinkparty

    ReplyDelete
  22. My waffle maker broke a while ago so now I oven bake my waffles, and I had to tweak a bit the recipes (I actually posted about if here http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/oven-baked-cinnamon-waffles.html). I'll try your recipe though, to see if it works. Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.