Cocoa muffins



What can you do when you have unexpected friends just ringing your doorbell? And especially when they are looking forward in tasting some good home made cookies or cake? I, for one, decided in 1 minute that I`ll bake some cocoa muffins, with a little whipped cream frosting. You can never fail with some fresh made muffins.


   
   Once again, I used the recipe from a very easy cake, chec. I made
the composition real quick, using an electric mixer. After I made the composition, I took out about 2-3 spoons and put it in another bowl. To this composition I added 1 spoon cocoa and mingled it well. 

After I put the first composition in the muffin tray, I put a half teaspoon of the cocoa composition. In this point, you can play with a fork to mingle a little the two compositions, or you can just leave them as they are. It`s really your choise. I played with some with the fork, and left the others as they were.  




I left them to bake for about 15 minutes, and they were done. For the frosting, I just used some whipped cream, and some pink whipped cream, just as I used it on the simple muffins.
The result was great! And my friends loved the muffins. Check out the photos and enjoy :)










Please join us for these amazing parties:

Sweet Inspiration Link Party

Nifty Thrifty Sunday

Silver Pennies Sundays


Inspire Me Monday

Family Joy Blog Link Party

A Round Tuit

Meandering Mondays

Show and Share

Heart and Soul Link Party

Let`s be Friends Blog Hop

The Homesteader Blog Hop

I Am Pinnable

Link It Up Wednesday

To Grandma`s House We Go

BFF Open House Link Party

Home Matters Link Party

FandayFriday Link Party

The beautifully creative link party

Awsome Life Friday

11 comments :

  1. i love the marble effect, and the pink frosting is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cute marble cupcakes would taste delicious :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm these look delicious! I love going to a friend's house and they have freshly baked goodies. Looks like an easy and tasty recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The marbled look is so appealing. I can remember begging my Mom to make everything marble because it looks fun and fancy. Many years later I still feel that way. Thank you for sharing. Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so scrumptious!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum. My girls would polish these off in a day.
    #fanfriday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your muffins look lovely! They would be a welcome treat with a cup of tea. Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cupcakes look so good :) Love the marble Idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look delicious! Thank you for sharing at Link It Up Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is a true delight for me, so please don`t be shy.